Quick Update

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the new website! I have been working ferociously at it. I was supposed to compete in November but between my shoulder injury, moving, and working very hard on promoting myself and giving more attention to developing my business, it looks like I will be hanging it up for the remainder of the year. But you know me...I have been known to surprise people, including myself, and pull through even in difficult times.
I have also been enjoying spending time with my children now that things are a bit more settled...and that includes cooking tons of delicious meals that are hard to go by. So yeah, dieting has been a little tedious. LOL.
Anyway, I will be posting within the next few weeks more updates and also what I am doing for diet and workouts.
Don't forget to add my FB page and twitter!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment