Website Update - July 2011

Hey guys! I just want to let you know that I am in the process of phasing out doing updates on here and will be doing them on my blog! Much more convenient and fun. Plus I get to update it easily and as frequent as I want. On that note, please keep an eye out for my new website! The link is still the same - www.sweetcapri.com. You will find all the latest info about my competitions, whereabouts, life, kids, on here from now on forward. Hope you enjoy reading it! Speaking of which, I just finished competing in my very first Master's division at the Steve Stone Metropolitan Championships (Mets) back in April. I am old! Pictures from the show are on my SweetCapri facebook page so please check them out!
I also wanted to let you guys know that my consulting and coaching business is up and running. Please read about me and my philosophy in the ABOUT ME link. And for a more detailed list of services and prices, you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment