Arnold pics and training updates.

The 2010 Arnold Classic came and went and it was by far the most fun I've ever had. I've gone to the Arnold year after year, but for about 2 years in a row, I just wasn't into it, or into competing. Even though this year I had been going back and forth on going, at the very last minute I decided, along with my friend Tracy, that...what the hell, I've had a rough couple of weeks and needed to get away. So I did. And boy am I glad. I needed to take my mind off of this depressive state of mind after losing my father. I was feeling very alone and instead of sitting around moping, I decided to get out.
I arrived early Friday morning and went straight to the expo. I was immediately tied down at the rxmuscle booth and I was happy to assist! It was an interesting experience nonetheless to meet people you know by screen names and shake their hand in real life. I also had the opportunity to re-connect with so many competitors I hadn't seen in a while, as well as make new friends in the industry. One of those happens to be IFBB Figure Pro Ann Titone and her husband, Jack Titone, who run the Jacked Up Divas team. I absolutely love his training philosophy, not to mention his sense of humor. The ladies, including my lovely friends Tracy and Ali, all look absolutely fabulous! To check out my Arnold fun pics, click on the photo above.
When I got back home, I was supposed to resume Garrett's plan of cutting cardio down drastically. I have to say that I freaked out. I took some photos early that Monday and was really down because of some feedback I got. I know Garrett knows my body and how it responds so I had to really focus on what HE was telling me and shut everyone else out for a little bit. People who compete need to really rely on ONE person for guidance, otherwise, you will drive yourself crazy by hearing all sorts of feedback - do this, do that, try eating this, or that. But in any case, I'm so glad I followed Garrett's advice...slowed down on the cardio, cut calories a bit, dropped carbs, and just took last week to train hard.
Toward the end of the week I could totally see a HUGE difference in tightness and leanness. I would love to show photos but I think I'll wait and keep ya'll guessing. Hehehe.
So right now I'm feeling pretty comfortable and confident about things. I am also aware that I am not perfect and that there are some body parts I can't change - my booty (thanks again, mom) or my tiny genetically ungifted calves, for example - but I'm trying my best to modify them to be stage ready. Aside from that, there is nothing else I can do but hope that my hard work has paid off.
I will keep you guys posted as far as competition is concerned! And don't forget to check out my website - www.sweetcapri.com.

See ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment