Finally!!!


So it finally occurred to me that my life is so full of activities, people, places, etc. that I want to share with ya'll that I just had to make an account with one of these blog thingies. Besides, this is way easier than keeping up with the website and stuff. I can just write my random silly thoughts, post pictures of the day, etc. I hope ya'll are ready to keep up with my silly ass!!! I'll be sure to keep you entertained, or at least distracted for a few minutes.
In any case, I am trying to stay on top of things as I prepare to compete again, wrap up some things with graduate school, and these crazy job searches in New York City. I can't wait to move. It's been way over due. I will post how this job search turns out. It's been a PITA so far just so ya'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment